it is Mother’s Day and I am a childless mother.
Grace is gone and today will be hard for me.
Jim is taking me out on a date so that will be nice.
I wanted to do a special post for my mom.
TEN REASONS I LOVE MY MOM
10. you supported me when I had an unplanned pregnancy in my teens, regardless of how I chose to handle it.
9.you always help me financially when you have the means to do so.
8. you tried your best to get along with my boyfriends even when you didn’t like them.
7. you taught me to have a sense of justice.
6. you showed me how to feed 5 people on a tight budget.
5.you called me everyday after Grace died to check on me.
4. You always came to family night at rehab even though it was scary for you.
3.you taught me that it’s okay to love whomever I choose.
2. you drove a million miles when you were tired so Jim and I could be together.
1. you did the best you could with what you had at the time.
I LOVE YOU MOM